Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in participating in Cowgirls Gathering. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you go through the following terms and conditions.
2. Please note that Cowgirls Gathering reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser www.CowgirlsGathering.com.au. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of Cowgirls Gathering tickets.
3. The price of one Cowgirls Gathering ticket can be found in our “shop”, this figure is non-negotiable.
4. Cowgirls Gathering has a strictly NO DOGS allowed policy. This includes the camping area. A violation of this will ensure you being asked to leave the premises.
5. Cowgirls Gathering has a NO BYO Alcohol Policy. Alcohol may be purchased on site from our licensed providers.
6. The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access Cowgirls Gathering on 1st of October after 1pm to Sunday the 3rd of October 2021 at 5pm, when Cowgirls Gathering is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the Cowgirls Gathering. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
7. The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the Cowgirls Gathering tickets, once (s)he receives it. Cowgirls Gathering has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
8. Cowgirls Gathering has a NO NOISE policy from 12 midnight. This applies to Friday October 1 and Saturday October 2, 2021. This includes music, general noise and the use of generators. We do this for the comfort of our patrons and surrounding residents; any violation of this will result in you being asked to leave the premises.
9. Kindly note that Cowgirls Gathering is the sole authorised source for purchasing Cowgirls Gathering tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
10. The Cowgirls Gathering tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
11. Please note that Cowgirls Gathering tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
12. Cowgirls Gathering has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the Cowgirls Gathering ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of Cowgirls Gathering will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
13. The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as Cowgirls Gathering starts on 1st of October 2021 from 1pm. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained. Arrival to Cowgirls Gathering event is between 1pm and 5pm on Friday October 1, 2021. No entrance will be granted prior to this. The event ceases at 5pm Sunday 3 October 2021.
14. If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – Cowgirls Gathering – due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
15. If Cowgirls Gathering is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, Cowgirls Gathering has the sole and absolute right to i) reschedule the event, or ii) issue a partial/full refund, or iii) not issue any refunds.
16. Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
17. If Cowgirls Gathering is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of Cowgirls Gathering will be considered final.
18. In the event of an official lockdown due to COVID – 19, Cowgirls Gathering will offer a full refund to ticket holder.
19. If Cowgirls Gathering has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
20. Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. Cowgirls Gathering cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
21. All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
22. Cowgirls Gathering is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending Cowgirls Gathering is 1 year old.
23. If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to Cowgirls Gathering. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
24. At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
25. By purchasing Cowgirls Gathering tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to Cowgirls Gathering to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
26. You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
27. Cowgirls Gathering does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
28. Cowgirls Gathering follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at Cowgirls Gathering and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
29. Please note that you purchase Cowgirls Gathering tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
30. In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
31. There will be accommodation available/given on Sunday evening but the event officially closes at 5pm on Sunday.
32. Self-Camping means you are to BYO (bring your own) equipment/gear/camping supplies. You will be directed to your camp site and agree to follow the directions of the event organiser. Self-Campers will have UN-POWERED site.
33. Food Vendors/Trade Stalls/Pop Up Shop/Retailers agree to pay the full amount to secure their site. Vendor agrees to follow directions given to their site allocation. Vendors agree to the bump in and out times given by Cowgirls Gathering. Vendors agree to remove their own rubbish from their site and agree to leave the site as they found it. Vendors agree to be open and available to patrons during the event hours from 5pm, Friday October 1 to 5pm Sunday October 3, 2021, unless otherwise agreed upon. Vendors agree to provide relevant Insurance and Licences to Cowgirls Gathering prior to the event start date.
34. Any cancellations by Vendors must be made in writing prior to July 1, 2021. A full refund will be given. After this date, no refund of deposit/payment will be given if vendor cancels. This allocation is final and non-negotiable.
35. Vendors agree to the bump in and out times given by Cowgirls Gathering. Vendors agree to remove their own rubbish from their site and agree to leave the site as they found it. Vendors agree to be open and available to patrons during the event hours from 5pm, Friday October 1 to 5pm Sunday October 3, 2021, unless otherwise agreed upon. Agree to pay the 50% deposit OR in full to secure their site. Full payment of site to be made by April 1, 2021. Any cancellations by Vendors must be made in writing prior to July 1, 2021, a full refund will be given. After this date, no refund of deposit/payment will be given if vendor cancels. Vendors agree to provide relevant Insurance and Licences to Cowgirls Gathering by July 1, 2021. Vendor agrees to follow directions given to their site allocation. This allocation is final and non-negotiable.
36. We really hope you will have a great time at Cowgirls Gathering. You can get your tickets here www.cowgirlsgathering.com.au/tickets!