A unique event to celebrate our western lifestyle held annually over 3 days. Horsewomen will be competing for prizes in excess of $20,000.
Cowgirls Gathering is a space to immerse yourself. As a horsewoman, a cowgirl, a friend. It’s more than an event, it’s a space to celebrate our lives, our horses with our friends, with fun, with heart. Come along to learn, ride, engage, shop, dance, experience, and celebrate all the parts that make up being a “cowgirl”.
The 2022 gathering will be at the Kilkivan Showgrounds (Queensland) on the Queen’s Birthday long weekend. Kicking off on Friday 30th of September and finishing up on Sunday 2nd of October.
We believe being a “cowgirl” is an attitude and a way of being.
This is more than just riding horses, this is about, how we make our way with ‘grit and grace’. It’s about:
- growing ourselves,
- riding forward even when the path isn’t clear,
- pulling down your hat when things get tough,
- wanting to wear your boots with your prettiest dress,
- connecting with each other, this unique land and our wonderful horses,
- celebrating us and we look forward to having you along for the party/ride!
Interactive clinics, classes and demonstrations with the worlds’ best educators, trade stalls, shopping, glamping, competitions, celebrations, music, art and entertainment all together in one action packed weekend.
COUNTDOWN TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2022