Giveaway terms & Conditions
1. This competition is a promotion run by Ranchero PTY LTD (ACN 650 144 933) The Trustee for Vaquera Unit Trust (ABN 48 794 706 398) trading As Cowgirls Gathering (“Promoter”).
2. Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. The competition is open to any Australian based Instagram and Facebook users over the age of 18 years of age only, who are current followers of the respective Cowgirls Gathering Instagram and Facebook accounts when the competition is drawn. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
4. Management, employees and contractors (and the immediate families of management, employees and contractors) of the Promoter, related entities and agents of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or otherwise improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. The Two (2) competitions will run over the period from 6am on Monday the 2nd of November 2020 and closes at 5pm on Sunday the 20th of December 2020.
7. Eligible entrants may enter this competition online on either the Cowgirls Gathering Facebook or Instagram channel. Facebook entrants will be required to:
- Like the Cowgirls Gathering Facebook page,
- Like any post promoting the giveaway competition and,
- Tag an inspiring cowgirl or business.
For bonus entries:
- Join the Cowgirls Gathering mailing list,
- Follow @CowgirlsGathering on Instagram.
8. Three entries per entrant is permitted. One entrant and one prizes will be awarded to the winner in each month being November and December 2020.
9. All entries become the property of the Promoter. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, misdirected or incorrect entries.
10. The competition winners will be drawn by Cowgirls Gathering at, 79 Cooper Rd, Haigslea QLD 4306 on:
- 6pm Sunday 22nd of November 2020
- 6pm Sunday 20th of December 2020
11. Times quoted are local times.
12. There will be 2 winners of this competition that will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received across Facebook and Instagram. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner of the monthly price will receive:
November 2020 – Photoshoot by @PhotographybyNaomiLee valued at $500
- Hair, makeup & styling to be provided by the winner,
- Within two hours round trip of Woodford,
- On location at Woodford,
- All approved raw images,
- 10 edited images.
December 2020 – Artwork Commission by @RunningCreekRanch valued at $500
- Artwork to be completed by artist within a 2 month period or as agreed upon with winner.
- Using the mediums of pencil, pastel, charcoal or watercolour,
- Suitable reference photo to be provided by winner,
- Up to A3 in size, on archival quality paper,
- Subject matter to be agreed upon.
Any change in the value of the prize between the publishing date and the date that the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
14. The winners will be notified via the contact details provided when they entered the competition via their Facebook account.
15. If the winner is unable to be contacted within two (2) weeks of the draw, a redraw will occur. In the event that a redraw is required, it will be held by Cowgirls Gathering at 79 Cooper Rd, Haigslea QLD 4306 and the redraw winner will be notified using the details provided by the winner when they entered the competition, further explained in Clause 14.
16. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
17. The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition, and to periodically keep entrants informed about the goods and services provided by the Promoter, related entities and its service providers. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause. The Promoter may not use or disclose entrants’ personal information to related entities or any other third parties.
18. In participating in the prize activity, the winner agrees to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to this promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, video-recorded and photographed. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter and its related entities a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use such audio, footage and/or photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winner agrees that they will not sell or otherwise provide their story, video and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter and its related entities using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a prize winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion (including any outcome), and promoting products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related entities.
20. The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prize as listed. If the prize (or any element of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equivalent value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. If for any reason this competition is not capable of being conducted by the Promoter as intended, whether because of computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which in the Promoter’s opinion affects the administration of the competition, security, fairness or integrity, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the competition, subject to the approval of the local governmental regulation bodies as may be required.
24. Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or these terms, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities.
25. The Promoter, its related entities, and the directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter and its related entities (Promoter’s Agents) will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize(s) or entering into this competition. The Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents are not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or the Promoter’s Agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winners.
26. If, notwithstanding the above, the Promoter or the Promoter’s Agents are found to be liable to any person in connection with this competition the Promoter’s and the Promoter’s Agents’ maximum aggregate liability is limited to $1.00.
27. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents will not be liable to any person for indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person in connection with the entering the competition, or as a result of taking the prize. This applies to all claims, whether such claims are made in tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute or any other basis.
28. The laws of Queensland govern the Promoter’s competitions.